I created this handmade gift tag to go along with two baby blankets I recently gifted. Both blankets needed to be gently washed and laid flat to dry, so the care instructions on the backside reflect this. These gift tags will work great for you if your are gifting delicate and/or wool pieces.
How to Print and Cut the Labels
What you’ll need:
- Paper (I recommend card stock)
- Paper cutter – the rotary paper trimmers that are popular with crafters work best, but you can also use a t-square and razor blade. Scissors make it tricky to get a perfect square.
- Hole punch
- String or ribbon
The cards are designed for a printer with 0.25″ margins. Each tag is 2.5″W x 4″L. Start measuring and cutting from the top left corner.
- Print out on single page, front and back.
- When looking at the front of the printout, remove 0.25″ margins from the top, left, and bottom sides of the page. You can now begin measuring individual tags. Please note that the right side of the page has a 0.75″ margin.
- Punch hole in top of individual tags and attach string.
NOTE – these are offered for your personal use only. You cannot reproduce for profit or present as an original design.